2013 National PTA Youth Leadership Summit
Between June 20-23, National PTA will host, for the first time, a Youth Leadership Summit in connection with the National PTA Annual Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio.
This interactive leadership and advocacy training will prepare these youth leaders to mobilize their peers around specific issues in their school and community, such as ways to address bullying. Register a student now through June 1.
Who can attend?
- a rising high school sophomore or junior
- a student with solid leadership and communication skills
- a student willing to accept new challenges
- a role model for their school and community
- an energetic, authentic, engaging, and creative student
Students, including those not affiliated with PTA or PTSA, can also register. All students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or adult chaperon.