- About PTA
- For Parents
- For Members
Partnerships & Alliances
- Action for Healthy Kids
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- All Pro Dad
- America’s Promise Alliance
- The Big Help
- Campaign for Youth Justice
- Coalition of Juvenile Justice
- Consumer Reports
- Corporation for National & Community Service (United We Serve)
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- Harvard Family Research Project
- Investigation Discovery
- James R. Jordan Foundation
- Learning First Alliance
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF)
- National Association of School Nurses
- National Center for Fathering
- National Family, School and Community Engagement Working Group
- National Governors Association
- National Human Services Assembly
- National Policy & Legal Analysis Network to Prevent Childhood Obesity (NPLAN)
- National Urban League
- NBC News – Education Nation
- Parent Information Resource Center
- Parenting Magazine
- Reading is Fundamental
- Sesame Workshop
- United Way Worldwide
- US Green Building Council
- USA Network Characters Unite
- PTA Alliance to Support Military Families
- PTA's Men Organized to Raise Engagement (MORE) Alliance
Working with PTA
National PTA creates mutually beneficial relationships with non-profit organizations and government agencies that are strongly aligned with National PTA’s mission and priorities. Partnership requests are evaluated using a set of criteria that include: alignment with National PTA’s mission and priorities; the ability of the proposed relationship to be mutually beneficial and produce meaningful outcomes; and an evaluation that sufficient staff capacity and interest from PTA members exists to support the request, among others. If you are interested in working with PTA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general, requests for PTA to promote events, activities or resources will not be accommodated unless a partnership exists with National PTA.
PTA Partners with Consumer Reports for School Safety Program.
PTA Partners with NBC Universal on Education Nation.
National PTA is proud to partner with Nickelodeon to support school readiness, child health, and family engagement.
National PTA is excited to partner with Parenting as the National Media Sponsor of PTA Reflections Program.